Pressure Reducing Regulator P99
|Manufacturer:||Belgas – Marsh Bellofram|
The P99 gas regulator provide a broad range for controlled pres- sure ranges and capacities in a wide variety of distribution, indus- trial, and commercial applications.
• Wide Variety of Applications — Natural gas distribution systems, gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens, mixers, plant air service, oxygen and ammonia service, and large commercial establishments such as shopping centers and schools.
• High Accuracy — Keeps constant inlet pressures to down- stream equipment by accurately controlling distribution system pressures at widely varying flow rates and supply pressures for maximum efficiency and best operation, or by eliminating the need for pressure-compensating meters by holding a steady pressure to the meter inlet.
• No Atmospheric Bleed — Loading pressure bleeds down- stream through pilot via downstream control line. No bleed occurs when regulator is shut off.
• Easy to Maintain— Valve disk and orifice can be inspected without removing body from pipeline. Union nut connection permits quick removal of actuator and pilot from body.
• Tight Shutoff — Heavy mainspring working through a lever provides a high seat loading force for tight shutoff
Max inlet: 600 psig
Output: 0.25 psig – 4.5 bar
Size: 2″ NPT
Material: Cast Iron